• Bachelor of Arts – Montclair State University, NJ, USA
• Bachelor of Laws – University of Melbourne
• Supreme Court of Victoria
• High Court of Australia
Memberships and Committees
• Law Institute of Victoria
• Law Institute of Victoria – Competition & Consumer Law Committee
• Australian Corporate Lawyers Association
• Commercial Law Association of Australia
• Legal and Policy Committee of the Australian Association of Franchisees (AAF)
• Fresh Networking
Vincent is a Director & Principal Lawyer at Hicks Oakley Chessell Williams and provides ongoing legal counsel to Playmakers Consulting Services and Clients as required. With his strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial attitude, Vincent brings real-world pragmatism to support clients in managing risk while enabling business objectives and growth.
Vincent Caruso, Commercial Lawyer, can provide assistance with a host of commercial matters including, franchising, corporate law, company secretarial matters, consumer and competition law, employment, unfair/unlawful dismissals, selling and purchase of business, trusts and business structures. Vincent has worked as General Counsel and Company Secretary for a multi-national optical retailer with over 700 franchisees and Deputy General Counsel for a multi-national electrical retailer with over 100 franchisees.
Contact Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]