• Business Strategy and Execution
• Business Re-engineering
• Organisational Capability Development
• Change& Transformation
• Future of Work
• Partnerships and Engagement
• Executive Brand Development
• Strategic Project management
• Professional Services
Current and Previous Experience in the Roles of:
• Managing Director
• Director of Professional Operations
• National Operations Manager
• Executive Director- New Business
- Strategy development
- Business development
- Stakeholder management
- Industry partnerships
- International business
- Change management
- Cost reduction
- High performing teams
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Organisational Development
- Project Management
- Process improvement
- Risk Management
Shobana is an action-oriented Senior executive with a strong track record in identifying opportunities for revenue growth, driving market share, building brand profile in existing and new markets through concerted business/ sector development strategy and building high performance teams to support business objectives. She is a Change champion with expertise in stakeholder engagement, possessing a strong sense of purpose, ability and determination to drive for collaborative outcomes with courage and integrity.
Shobana possesses extensive experience in all aspects of retail and professional operations in corporate and franchise networks. Her broad-based leadership and management skills with strong planning, communication, organisational and decision-making ability to successfully direct and drive concurrent projects come to bear for the benefit of clients. She has core expertise in leading transformation and delivering diverse change projects across multiple levels in organisations.
Shobana’s key success factors thus far include:
- Key skills in mentoring teams and developing high levels of employee engagement and confidence in client organisations.
- Strong experience in growing employer brand profile with focus on talent acquisition, development and retention.
- Passion for continuous improvement and building resilient, structured process frameworks for sustained productivity and profitability.
She is an avid learner, innovator and collaborator with the ability to build joint vision and transmit confidence and inspiration to achieve joint objectives, be it with consultants, partners or clients. She is passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives and has a strong social conscience. Her social leadership is evident in all that she does, including the Phoenix program. Watch this space.
Skills specific to Education Sector: Education Strategy, Industry Partnerships, Support with Grant applications, setting up effective project frameworks/ governance/reporting structures and ongoing project management services with focus on efficacy and stakeholder management, ensuring necessary and stretch outcomes are realised, raising future capability of all concerned, Quality and Compliance, Teacher Capability and Competency frameworks, Education Leadership capability frameworks and development, Innovation, Student experience and engagement and customised partnership solutions.