• Business Strategy and Performance
• Growth and Innovation
• Product Development
• Partnerships and Acquisitions
• Customer Experience
• Business Intelligence
• Operational Excellence and Business Process Improvement
• All-of-Business Integration
• Banking and Finance
Current and Previous Experience in the Roles of:
• Co-Founder Transform 180 Fitness
• Head of Mortgages – Jan 2021 – Dec 2021
• Head of Operations, Retail Bank – Sep 2015 – Jan 2021
• Head of Distribution Effectiveness, Customer Delivery
Director, Innovation & Growth at Playmakers Consulting Services and Co-Founder of Transform 180 Fitness Centres, Mark integrates his front line senior leadership experience in the corporate world together with his mission to promote greater health and wellbeing in work and in life, so that together, we can all achieve our true potential.
Mark works closely with individuals, teams and organizations to build “corporate athletes”. His mission is to help business leaders, who have to constantly cope with unprecedented demands in the workplace, build the physical strength and mental resilience to do so effectively. He is focused on driving business performance through optimizing human performance.
For over 20 years, Mark worked in the banking and finance sector, successfully taking on senior leadership roles within some of Australia’s leading financial institutions, working across multiple areas including business strategy development and business transformation. Mark is an organizational change agent with a proven track record of leading and delivering strategic projects and turning around declining business performance through driving growth and innovation. He possesses specific expertise in leading product, distribution and operations functions within retail and corporate banking. He is passionate about creating impact by building strong teams, coaching individuals and driving high performance through purpose, engagement and empathetic leadership.
Mark is an accomplished integrator of all-of-business strategies.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- People leadership and coaching
- Building “corporate athletes” to enhance productivity
- Strategies to improve mental health and wellbeing
- Product strategy and execution
- Business development, performance and P&L management
- Operational excellence and process improvements
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Fitness Leader and Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Mental Health First Aid
- Bachelor of Commerce (Management & Marketing)
Outside of the work arena, Mark enjoys spending time with his wife and 5 children, playing pick-up basketball with his mates, is actively involved in men’s mental health charity Mongrels Men and professes to bulletproof coffee (google it!) each morning as his secret weapon.
Mark is as real as you can get. He is truly human-centred, honourable and emotionally intelligent, ensuring that all his interactions with others deliver value. He has an unbeatable work ethic and is passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives. Mark is an exceptional human being and leader who brings unrivalled value to clients at all times.